Boilerplus can protect you from the cost of replacing faulty parts in your oil heating system.
Boilers can be conventional, combination or condensing (or any combination of these descriptions) but they must be under 200,000 BTU/hr (66kW).
Oil boiler cover includes:
- all the components in your boiler
- water circulating pump
- motorised valve
- time clock/programmer
- fire safety valve.
With optional system cover, you can extend this to include:
- the radiators and radiator valves
- expansion tank.
Other benefits of boilerplus oil boiler cover include:
- Claim limit of £1500 per year: covers economically viable repairs for 1 year.
- Covers heat exchanger if it fails and has become obsolete before the boiler is 10 years old..
- Competitive premiums.
- Full system cover on boilerplus covers your plastic oil tank (not contents).